This Page

has been moved to new address

Success - trout for tea!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mogs Travels: Success - trout for tea!

Mogs Travels

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Success - trout for tea!



My hunter gatherer went off to a local trout pond today, not just for casting practice but fishing- and look what he brought home!! Yum Yum! This is all for me as although LB loves fishing he doesn't eat fish! So that's my food sorted for tonight, I'd better nip down to the shops to get him something nice, I've a funny feeling beans on toast wouldn't go down well with him! Thank you LB!

Elvie

ps the garden is coming on well, that's our pear tree in full bloom in the background.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home