This Page

has been moved to new address

Rock Pools - an alternative perspective!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mogs Travels: Rock Pools - an alternative perspective!

Mogs Travels

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rock Pools - an alternative perspective!

The underwater casing for my compact camera had only been used in warm tropical waters until last weekend when I had the bright idea of using it inside rock pools in Pembrokeshire. It was a bit hit and miss as most of the time I couldn't see what I was photographing but I did get some good shots. I think the most surprising aspect was the vibrancy of the colours. Seaweed and the slow or static animals filled all the frames. Perhaps one day I'll do it and find a big crab or fish looking at the lens but I think that's unlikely! I'll have to get a book on seaweed now. I can identify the topshells and sea anenome but can't name the plants in the photos. Also does anyone know what the green blobs of jelly are on this red seaweed?

Elvie

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home