This Page

has been moved to new address

Photoshop Training

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mogs Travels: Photoshop Training

Mogs Travels

Friday, March 27, 2009

Photoshop Training


As well as learning to use my camera properly I decided I needed to learn to use the copy of Photoshop Elements that I have. Although Elements is a cut down version of Photoshop it's still quite complex and I've only been able to use the very basic functions. As I'm impatient I looked around for intensive courses and thanks to google found Mike Bone and FarrowHouse Training. I've just had two days training with him. He teaches a maximum of three students at a time and does specific courses for each version of Photoshop. It was brilliant. We covered a heck of a lot in two days and although I know I'll forget bits I now know the basics and can look it up as I need it without feeling totally confused by the manual. I'll certainly never trust a photo again. It's amazing what changes can be made very simply!

Anyway I'm a bit knackered now, it was hard work & held near Torquay so I've had a long drive tonight. I do recommend it if you're keen on learning a lot quickly. Time for a cuppa and early night for me but you can check on the link to his website!

Elvie

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 27, 2009 at 11:36 PM , Anonymous Hil said...

I've always wondered what I'd look like as a blonde 36DD, can you sort it for me?!

 
At March 28, 2009 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Mr and Mrs Mogs said...

I think I can sort the hair but the boobs might be a bit more tricky. Anyway you'd fall flat on your face with that much weight up front!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home