This Page

has been moved to new address

School Enrolment & Winter Plans

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mogs Travels: School Enrolment & Winter Plans

Mogs Travels

Thursday, August 28, 2008

School Enrolment & Winter Plans

Having wandered around Europe and Wales for most of the summer we're now planning to settle down a bit over winter. We have actually got three breaks planned between now and next Easter but we will be spending most of our time at home. As well as keeping my right hand in trim on the bike and the rest of me fit thanks to TB's instruction, I want to keep my mind busy. I have therefore booked LB and myself into a weekly photography class. Hopefully you will notice better quality photo on here in due course. Together with two girlfriends I've also enrolled on a bike repair and maintenance course. This should give me the confidence to do a bit more work myself on the bike and to understand its workings a bit better! I'm also resuming my riding lessons so am going to be busy, particularly as it's all taking place on Wednesdays and Thursdays!

We're off, on the bikes, to Magny Cours for the final round of WSB shortly and in November are taking Mother-in-law away for some winter sun by the Red Sea. I am really revelling in having time to do stuff like this. I just have to be careful not to take on too much!

Elvie

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 29, 2008 at 11:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

After driving from london to mongolia and now back at work life seems so dull. Friends are boring and i hunger for my next challenge. Anyway nice to meet you thanks for loading a photo of me and lance on the blog Czech-republic.

All the best
Matthew

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home