This Page

has been moved to new address

Wet Wales

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mogs Travels: Wet Wales

Mogs Travels

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wet Wales

Well, it wasn't just wet, we had a met office weather warning today for Wales! Today is going home day but I'm still at the caravan. LB took M-i-L home in the car this morning while I cleaned the van, stripped the beds, did the washing etc. The plan was for me to follow on on the bike but I've decided to wait till tomorrow. I don't mind riding in the rain if I have to but it seems foolish when it's unnecessary. So I'll be up early and on my way while the roads are empty.

As I've been posting from the caravan for a couple of weeks here's some photos of the inside, including me blogging! I've managed to avoid photographing the clothes airer, in the corner of the lounge, which isn't a pretty sight! It's a nice bright & homely van with lovely views over the top of the rest of the caravan site to the fields and woods on the hillside opposite. This evening the view is shrouded in mist and driving rain so no photos of that just yet.

Elvie

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home