This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mogs Travels

Mogs Travels

Thursday, April 24, 2008




As Elvie has pointed out, only a few weeks to go before the big trip, and time for a little bling on my BMW, aka the Pickfords Truck ( because of all the stuff it carries) For some time I've wanted some additional lights so as to be more visible to other road users. We went up to Cheshire to have it done, and I'm very happy with the results. These are pictures of the extra spotlights as being fitted. I might look as though I know what I'm doing in the picture above, but in reality it was more relief as it all started to go back together correctly. I'm going to get the bike out in the dark tonight just to see what it looks like. Elvie has also had her headlights converted to HIDs

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home