This Page

has been moved to new address

ChainSpeed Ltd

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mogs Travels: ChainSpeed Ltd

Mogs Travels

Thursday, September 25, 2008

ChainSpeed Ltd


Just a quick ps to the Autocom post and a plug for Sam Wray at Chainspeed. He is an authorised Autocom dealer who has set up on his own in deepest Carmarthenshire. He fitted the units on the BM's for us and has given excellent service at reasonable prices. Whenever we have mail-ordered stuff from him it has arrived next day. It's also a pleasant scenic ride to his old farmhouse.

Elvie

5 Comments:

At September 25, 2008 at 4:43 PM , Blogger singletrack said...

Hi LV - this is spooky. I was just about to order Autocoms for our bikes from Chainspeed - they are half price at the moment.:)

Is there space under the seat on the 650GS for your radio and the autocom unit?

A x

 
At September 25, 2008 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Mr and Mrs Mogs said...

The radio fits under the seat and the unit fits under the false tank in a perfectly sized slot by the battery. When I find where I've put the photos I'll post them
Elvie

 
At September 26, 2008 at 3:25 PM , Blogger singletrack said...

Well, I have done the deed and ordered the units - a nice surprise for A to fit when he gets back from South America this weekend! ( some photos would be great)
I've also just fitted a vario brake lever (awaiting clutch) TT handguards and oilfilter cover ( awaiting rad cover). - and I did it all myself!
Also waiting for engine bars.

My little bike is feeling pampered at the moment.

A x

 
At September 26, 2008 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Mr and Mrs Mogs said...

Hmm I seem to have deleted the photos. I'm not going to take another one as it involves taking off the false tank. Have a look at the GS site on this thread where it's discussed http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138797 Tehy don't actually have a photo of the autocom unit in situ but they do of the relevent area. Once you get the cover off you'll see the slot where it fits. If you've any problems ring Sam, or wait till we get home and visit us and Sam together!

Elvie

 
At September 26, 2008 at 5:13 PM , Blogger singletrack said...

Thanks.
I'll take a look.
Have a good time in France x

Might see you when you get back.

A x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home