This Page

has been moved to new address

PS

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mogs Travels: PS

Mogs Travels

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PS

Well I have a confession to make. The photos of the baths were off the internet - you probably guessed tht fro the aerial shot! When we got back to the campsite I did my usual chore of copying the days photos onto the computer. It weans we have a back up off all photos in case we lose the camera. Unfortunately I somehow managed to delete all the photos off the camera :( we've only lost todays photos but there were some good ones we wanted to post on the blog. We have found some file recovery programs which have identified the photos are still on the card but we can't retrieve them without paying. We'll do that at home on our main computer and in the meantime will use a spare xd card. So it could have been worse!

The other point to mention is that we might move on tomorrow, depending on the weather. If its raining in the morning we'll stay another day. If its dry we'll head up into the hills. If so we may not be on-line for a few days .

Elvie

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At June 17, 2008 at 8:58 PM , Blogger René said...

Hi both, Pity about the photos, I guesed something was wrong as I could not enlarge them, the place looks fab again and I bet the spa was very good.
Hope the weather is good for the mountain trip for you and I'm glad you found some oil for the oiler.
Thanks for letting put a link onto the site, (I have done that now)
and I hope you get plenty of visitors to it, I certainly look forward to reading it and the photos have been great.
Speak to you soon
good biking

René

 
At June 26, 2008 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Roger Granelli said...

Hi Mr and Mrs Mogs,
I've been following your exploits. Shame about the bike mishaps but you seem to be taking it in your strides. Hungarian countryside looks empty and pleasant, and empty!
Not much happening here-oh, I've managed to burn down the caravan and Huw and Gareth are currently in gaol-they got roped into my smuggling enterprise off the Broadhaven coast, but we're all alright, that's the important thing!!
Don't fall off your bikes. see you soon-Rog

 
At August 2, 2008 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Mark McEnery said...

Thanks commenting at my blog. I'll definitely check out the Szecheny Baths. My wife finally joins me from New York tomorrow, and one of her favorite places from a past visit here was the zoo and that park.

You two are doing what we dream of doing upon retirement. Good luck on your travels!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home