This Page

has been moved to new address

Packing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mogs Travels: Packing

Mogs Travels

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Packing

Travelling will be resumed on Saturday when we set out with V&P on the bikes for a fortnight in the Alps, taking in Switzerland and France and, with a bit of luck, seeing a couple of the mountain stages of the Tour de France at the end. At the moment we're at the untidy stage of packing with everything spread over the spare bedroom floor. I'm trying to resist the temptaion to pack my stuff in my panniers as, if I do, I know by Friday night I'll have to unpack it to check I've not forgotten anything.

LB has treated himself to some new top loading aluminium panniers which are a bit bigger than his old ones. We've also cut down a bit on the stuff we're taking so should have some more room & be less heavily laden than last year. Importantly I'll not have to have a bag on my seat though LB will still be carrying the tent on his. I'm looking forward to travelling with less weight and also without the bag will find it easier to get my leg over!

It's also the first time we've done a touring holiday with friends and of course holidays can be make or break where friendships are concerned. I think we'll get on fine & hopefully this will be the first of many together but we'll have to wait and see. Final planning get together is tomorrow night

Elvie..


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home