This Page

has been moved to new address

Visitors & Medieval Village

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mogs Travels: Visitors & Medieval Village

Mogs Travels

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Visitors & Medieval Village


Last weekend we had some friends to stay. We had a busy time beforehand, cleaning and tidying but once they arrived it was a perrfect weekend. The weather was glorious so on Saturday we just chilled in the garden. Anne & I had fun with my close up lenses trying to get photos of flowers insides. Will post photos shortly.

On the Sunday we visited Cosmeston Medieval Village. It dates from 14th century and was wealthy and high status. The village has been reconstructed on the original archeological remains. I can only say I'm glad I don't live in C14th, I want a bit more comfort than this! Anyway it was an interesting end to the weekend

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 5, 2009 at 12:00 AM , Blogger singletrack said...

I hope your close up photos turned out better than mine - I think the vino must have taken its toll before I started snapping.
I have got a few good photos from Cosmeston though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home