This Page

has been moved to new address

Elvie's Return!! A Morning in Roath Park

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mogs Travels: Elvie's Return!! A Morning in Roath Park

Mogs Travels

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Elvie's Return!! A Morning in Roath Park

Hello again!  I haven't posted on this blog for a whole year as doing a post a day on Elvie's Year was more than hard enough.  Now that I'm no longer doing my 365 project I'm going to  continue on this blog along with Ian.  He'll probably be posting his videos.  I think he's getting rather good at making very short videos that give the essence of what we're doing.  I will stick to photos.  My New Years Resolution is to write a post a week - that should be easier than daily!  Of course I'll probably do it more often if we're away from home or having a particularly exciting time.  I think a weekly schedule is reasonable for me and it means you won't get frustrated checking the blog and finding nothing there.  

So what have we been up to?....Not a lot! The weather has been grey and miserable and we have been in a post Christmas slump.  I've not even taken a photo for a whole week!!  It seemed strange at first but quite a relief not to have to find something when there wasn't really anything  that interested me.  Next weekend we're going back to the Maldives on the Yasawa Princess, the same boat as two years ago, for a two week holiday.  Now that is exciting but just now we seem to be marking time until we can set off.

This morning we met up with Huw, Mel and Mia in Roath Park.  It was the first dry day since Christmas for Mia to try out her new roller skate.  Considering she'd not rollerskated before, she did very well on them apart from the hills. The park was full of kids on new scooters, bikes etc so I think everyone was trying out their new presents.  Even Mel had brought her new camera to try.  She needs to get plenty of practice before the baby is born in March.....I don't think I'll suggest she does a 365...I wouldn't be very popular! Anyway it was a lovely morning, finished off with a late pub lunch in the Hungry Horse.





Black Headed Gull
The Lighthouse - a memorial to Captain Scottt who sailed from Cardiff on his expedition to the South Pole





Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 8, 2012 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Mel and Huw said...

good snap, you can barely see my baby bump!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home