This Page

has been moved to new address

The Red Sea

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mogs Travels: The Red Sea

Mogs Travels

Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Red Sea

Here we are on holiday with my mother in Hurghada a holday village on the Egyptian Red Sea. As you can see from previous posts, Elvie's mother hasn't been too well, but she decided to accompany us as her mother is more settled on her new medication. I'm really glad to have her company, but I do realise how worried she is about the situation back home.

We are staying at the Hotel Fort Arabesque, and there is free wifi at reception and at the beach bars!! I'm on my best behaviour at present and have yet to visit a beach bar in anger, so as far as my posts go this is likely to be as good or as bad as it gets. I've included a couple of photos just to give an impression of the hotel.






The temperature is about 28 C and there is a nice cooling breeze, so we must be careful not to get sunburned. Later today we are going to try our underwater camera, so if all goes well we should have a photo or two of the coral reefs and fish living just a few metres off the hotels beach. LB

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home